Many people suffering pain and discomfort are unable to tell anyone about their distress. They may have a permanent or temporary communication difficulty, or they cannot speak English. Because of this their pain and discomfort may be ignored.
Show Me Where™ is suite of visual tools that enable adults and children to convey the location of their pain or discomfort. They can then be given appropriate support and treatment.
Show Me Where™ is available as:
- Fan tool, with a handy belt loop and wipe clean surface. Available in both an adult and child version.
- Magnetic wallchart for treatment rooms, classrooms and GP practices.
- Smart phone app (IOS and android) including multiple language translation options. (Arabic, Bengali, Polish, Somali, Urdu and Welsh)
Show Me Where™ is a valuable resource for a wide range of people:
- Deafness and hearing problem
- Autism (ASD)
- Intubated or tracheostomy
- Trauma or anxiety
- Disabilities e.g. CP, MS
- Non English-speakers
Show Me Where™ can be used in a wide range of settings:
- Police Force
- GP surgeries
- Armed Forces
- Dental clinics
- Social Services (Child protection)
- Ambulance and Emergency
- Care Home
- Hospice environments.
- Intensive Care units